【Abstract】As the first stop of the 2018 postgraduate study, the 2018 postgraduate admissions guide and the 2018 postgraduate enrollment professional catalogue determine the direction of a candidate's efforts. A good start is half the success. Reading, reading, and using the enrollment brochure and professional catalogue can lay the foundation for the success of the postgraduate study! Believe in yourself, don't back down when you encounter difficulties, and bravely meet. Firmly believe in the finalization of the postgraduate study!
The Xi'an Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (abbreviation: Xi'an Institute of Optics and Mechanics www.opt.ac.cn) was founded in 1962 and is the first batch of doctoral and master training units authorized by the Academic Degrees Committee of the State Council. In recent years, the Institute adheres to the postgraduate education concept of “Science and Education Integration, Innovation Practice”, and relies on the “National Manned Space Flight” and “Looking the Moon Project” and other national major special tasks, national/institutional key laboratories and industrial incubation and other innovation platforms. The mentor team consisting of thousands of people plan/hundred people plan/ tribute and other experts, for the new generation of photonic information and photon engineering, has carried out substantive cooperation with key universities such as Zhejiang University, Xi'an Jiaotong University, Jida, Huake, Xidian, etc. In the field of batch photonic information engineering, high-quality young innovative talents, the employment rate of graduates is 100%, except for some (20%) preferred residences, the rest are mainly distributed in other aerospace, aviation, electronics, weapons and other research institutes (20%) Well-known enterprises (Baidu, Ali, Huawei, etc., accounting for 40%), universities and abroad (20%).
Xi'an Institute of Optics and Mechanics, as one of the postgraduate training units of the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (School: Beijing www.gucas.ac.cn), adopts a two-stage postgraduate training model, that is, the first-grade teaching in Beijing, and the rest of the time in the school . The institute is located in the high-tech zone, providing excellent study and life links for graduate students. There are 2 graduate students, air-conditioned, and there are reading rooms, gymnasium, billiards room, table tennis room, laundry room, supermarket, etc. Auxiliary facilities.
The Institute has established basic scholarships, grade scholarships, academic scholarships (full deductible tuition fees, 100% coverage, equivalent to free), three helper awards, director scholarships, ancestral scholarships, national scholarships and Chinese Academy of Sciences It is a scholarship system consisting of scholarships, scholarships, scholarships, an average of 20,000 yuan per person per year, doctoral scholarships, an average of 30,000 yuan per person per year, and financial resources to ensure that graduate students are fully engaged in scientific research.
The Institute has two postdoctoral mobile stations in physics and optical engineering, four first-level doctoral training sites in physics, optical engineering, electronic science and technology, and information and communication engineering. Materials Science and Engineering, Control Science and Engineering Master's degree training in first-level disciplines, four master's degree programs in optical engineering, electronics and communication engineering, control engineering, and materials engineering. At present, there are 15 post-doctors and 434 post-graduate students (2:1 male to female). Xi'an Institute of Optics and Mechanics sends graduate students and visiting scholars to the United States, Britain, Canada, Japan, Australia and other countries every year.
In 2018, the Institute is expected to receive about 50 students (including direct students), and we warmly welcome outstanding students to come to our school. Specific requirements are as follows:
First, the application conditions
All outstanding undergraduate graduates who have obtained the recommended test-free qualifications in higher education institutions can apply for the recommended test-free study for Xi'an Guangji Institute graduate students or direct students. Applicants should have the following conditions:
1. Acquired the qualifications of the alma mater to be exempted from life and obtained the record in the Ministry of Education “Pushing the Service System”.
2. Love science, have good research potential, good moral quality, and abide by the law.
3. Honest and trustworthy, excellent academic style, no exam cheating and plagiarism of other academic achievements records, no violation of laws and disciplines subject to disciplinary records.
4. Excellent academic performance at the undergraduate level, no major re-education or re-examination records for professional main courses during the school year.
5. Good foreign language and strong foreign language listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
6. Have strong research and research, comprehensive analysis of problems, and problem-solving skills.
7. The physical health status meets the prescribed medical examination standards and the mental health status is good.
8. Undergraduate majors in physics, mechanics, optoelectronics, control, electronics, mathematics, computers, communications, remote sensing, materials, etc.
Second, the application process (from now until October 25, 2017)
1. Online application: The recommended test-free applicants must use the "University of Chinese Academy of Sciences Recommended Exemption Test Application System" (hereinafter referred to as the application system http://zhaosheng.ucas.ac.cn/sign_up/TMS/views/index.aspx) Application;
2. Initial review: The Institute conducts a preliminary review of the application materials submitted by the applicant, and the applicant who passes the preliminary examination shall notify the applicant by telephone to conduct an interview according to the corresponding requirements;
3. Interview: Take an on-site interview to assess the overall quality of the applicant; time: July 12 (applicable through summer camp), July 19 (applied through summer camp), August 24, September 21 October 19
4.Receiving: If the interview is qualified, and after passing the physical health check, receive the “Recommended Letter of Acceptance from Xi'an Opto-mechanical Institute”.
Third, the application materials (application materials do not need to be mailed, please carry them at the interview stage)
The application materials must be able to reflect their comprehensive ability and level to the maximum extent, including (not limited to):
1. Net report information print form or "Xi'an Opto-mechanical Institute recommended test-free application form" (Annex I, must be signed);
2. Original or photocopy of academic papers, patents, scientific research results, foreign language proficiency and other supporting materials that reflect my ability;
3. A copy of the transcripts of the previous three years of the undergraduate course issued by the academic department (or department) of the school;
4. One copy of the ID card and student ID card.
Fourth, encouragement policy
The recommended test-free students who go to my degree are entitled to the following preferential policies:
1. Admission priority is preferred to the tutor, and graduation is preferred;
2.100% enjoy academic scholarships;
3.100% enjoy the director's admission scholarship;
4. To graduate from the design qualification, enjoy the research grant and free accommodation during the period;
5. Xi'an Opto-mechanical Institute trains the opportunity to enjoy the trainee allowance during the period;
6. Appointed “Admissions Promotion Volunteers”, relevant work can be included in the “social practice” credits assessment at the postgraduate level, and enjoy the subsidy allowance;
The academic type can be used to directly study for doctoral degrees, and the direct students can enjoy doctoral treatment during their studies. Priority is given to the National Institute of Technology of the National Science and Technology University (http://sft.ucas.ac.cn/zh-cn/)
V. Relevant instructions
1. The applicant must guarantee the authenticity and accuracy of the submitted application form and all other application materials. The applicant shall bear all consequences arising from the untrue or inaccurate information submitted by the applicant;
2. In addition to contacting the staff of the Graduate Department, the applicant can also directly contact the tutor;
3. Applicants who fail to graduate normally due to violation of the relevant regulations of the school before the official admission, study all the commitments of the cancellation of ownership to the applicant;
4. The medical examination refers to the "Guiding Opinions on the Enrollment of General Colleges and Universities" issued by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Health and the China Disabled Persons' Federation (Teaching  No. 3) and the Office of the Ministry of Education of the Ministry of Education on the enrollment of students from ordinary higher education institutions. The notification of the medical examination to cancel the relevant problems of the hepatitis B project inspection (teaching hall  No. 2) was carried out.